« Home | Katchkes » | Nissan Quest - 5767 » | Making Sure Augustus Marries A Holy Jewish Girl » | When Punctuality Pays Off » | Curing Insomnia » | Going Krazy With Kiruv » | When Hearing Aids - An In Depth Look » | It's Only A Niggun » | "Ya Gotta Believe" » | When Hearing Aids »

Inspired Too

The name of the film I made reference to in an earlier post is "Inspired Too". Go to kiruv.com for a preview and purchasing details. At the 1.42 mark my brother Jonathan appears on the screen. I know that he is much better looking than I am. That is why he is a movie star.

Get the film and spread it around! I heard that it is really something. [I might break my many year streak of not seeing movies for this one.]


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile