« Home | Getting Hooked » | A Woman Must Have A Prominent Position In The Trea... » | The Four Questions » | How Come There Are No Women Named Imma » | Gesundheit » | The Height Of Prayer » | He Said Such A Nice Kaddish For His Coach!! » | Biblically Non Sequitur » | Yes They Learned Even Before The Internet - And Be... » | Zeh Ally? A Mispronunciation »

Flattery And Fone Number - Or Phlatery And Phone Number

Recently I asked how Rabbeinu Yonah could say that the prohibition of flattery is yehareg vál yaavor. A shiur on the topic was posted in the Halacha section.

My telephone number has been changed to 646-461-1682. In Israel it remains 02-6289148.

Peace and Friendship.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile