« Home | Great New Shiur » | Moshe Rabbeinu Was A Kollel Man!! [With A Small Jo... » | One Reason Why I Didn't Attend Harvard » | Flattery And Fone Number - Or Phlatery And Phone N... » | Getting Hooked » | A Woman Must Have A Prominent Position In The Trea... » | The Four Questions » | How Come There Are No Women Named Imma » | Gesundheit » | The Height Of Prayer »

Dad And Mom - You're The Greatest

Rav Chaim Shmuelevitz zatz"l defined the mitzva of honoring ones parents as follows:

"I have received a tradition that the mitzva of honoring ones parents is not properly fulfilled unless the child truly admires and respects his parents. A child must find qualities in his [or her] parents where they excel more than anyone else. For if a child does not truly admire his parents then even if he feeds them and serves them he has not fulfilled the mitzva of honoring ones parents at all."

Whoa!!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile