« Home | Dying To Teach Torah » | Happy New Year! » | To Love Somebody » | Meir'ke » | The Holy Tolna Rebbe Comes To Netiv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Revenge!!!!!!! » | Happy Martin Luther King Day!!!!!!!! » | Is Torah Knowledge Everything? » | The Yetzer Hara's Identity Crisis » | But She Is 70 Years Older Than I Am! »

WE WANT MOSHIACH - NOW OR GRADUALLY?

The Prophet Malachi says that the ultimate redemption will be SUDDEN!!! "Upisom yavo l'haichalo haƔdon asher atem mivakshim".

But the Talmud Yerushalmi says that it will happen gradually - "kima kima".

So which one is it - sudden or gradual?

[Of course what REALLY MATTERS is that we should be redeemed already!!!]


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile