« Home | The Rambam Qualifies! » | WE WANT MOSHIACH - NOW OR GRADUALLY? » | Dying To Teach Torah » | Happy New Year! » | To Love Somebody » | Meir'ke » | The Holy Tolna Rebbe Comes To Netiv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Revenge!!!!!!! » | Happy Martin Luther King Day!!!!!!!! » | Is Torah Knowledge Everything? »

An Unparalleled Spiritual Epidemic!

A number of moons ago I wrote a post called "The Summer" expressing my feelings about he internet. "Ayain Sham". Tonight, I had a long conversation with an old friend who works in the internet industry and he told me a shocking statistic. Jews for You Know Who, spend a whopping 85 million dollars a year on internet missionizing, attempting to convert YOU. They are very sly, cunning and deceptive about it so BEWARE of ostensibly "Jewish" sites.

Incidentally, on that note, I read somewhere [I don't remember where] that tens of thousands [I don't remember the exact figure] of Jews converted to Christianity in the last year!!

Lord Save Us - from missionaries!!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile