« Home | Is Torah Knowledge Everything? » | The Yetzer Hara's Identity Crisis » | But She Is 70 Years Older Than I Am! » | Shmos:A Wicker Basket » | Parshas Shmos:Chinuch Habanim » | I must repent : Please Help Me!! » | Who Are YOU? » | Why did the chicken cross to the other side of the... » | Letting your fingers do the walking » | "I am the dumbest guy in my shiur" - A letter to a... »

Happy Martin Luther King Day!!!!!!!!

Moshe Rabbeinu married a black woman [according to some commentaries]!!!!!!!

Yehoshua married Rachav Hazonnah who had QUITE a checkered past - to say the least. Examples abound.

Moral : People often attach stigmas to certain Jews who are not typical and will refrain from making shidduchim with them on principal. Remember the deeds of our leaders.

One of the biggest Chassidic Rabbeim in America had a relative who married a [I think it was] Japanese Convert to Judaism. Many relatives were furious. This Rebbe gladly attended the wedding. I LIKE Holy Rebbes with an open mind. "Love the stranger for you were strangers in the land of Egypt".

Gut Yontif!!!!!!!!!!!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile