« Home | Great Chanukah Torah [Can be read while eating lat... » | Should I wear a costume on Chanukah » | What is Hanukah? Answer » | The Opening Of The Jewish Mind:Part 2 » | What is Hanukah? And when are we going to tell the... » | The Opening Of The Jewish Mind » | What's In A Name » | Lights In A Dark World » | כח הפה » | But I Grew Up A Mets Fan »

Please Help Me:Hamivarech es amo yisrael bashaaaameeen!!!!

We say Hallel during davening on all the holidays: Pesach, Shavuous, Succos, Purim, [Yom Haatzmaut?]. Why does the Rambam skip over Hilchos Tefillah and the laws of all the Moadim and WAITS until hilchos Chanukah to teach us the laws of Hallel?

Please help me.

Rav Soloveitchik explains that the Rambam included the laws of Hallel in Hilchot Chanukah to teach that Hallel is the essence of the holiday of Chanukah.

Holy Sweet Hamelech

Maybe that idea shuold change my whole Chanukah for the better!!!

Blessings on your head! I am meHallel you!!

Post a Comment


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile