« Home | I Am A Pro-Semite » | Saving Ones Own Life: Tzedooki Tzedooki Tzedooki!!! » | Please Help Me:Hamivarech es amo yisrael bashaaaam... » | Great Chanukah Torah [Can be read while eating lat... » | Should I wear a costume on Chanukah » | What is Hanukah? Answer » | The Opening Of The Jewish Mind:Part 2 » | What is Hanukah? And when are we going to tell the... » | The Opening Of The Jewish Mind » | What's In A Name »

An Open Letter To A Friend

Dear Sia"ch Ben Mordechai Gedalya

You have a dream but are experiencing repeated setbacks. You were always a serious student of Chumash. Look at Yoseph. He had dreams but also experienced repeated setbacks. But he never fell into the doldrums. Because he never stopped believing that his dreams would come true. And you know the end.

Your dreams will also come true. But only if you continue believing in them. And in yourself.

Good Shabbos and Chodesh Tov!!!!!

Love Ally


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile