« Home | I Have Been Helped!!! » | Please Help Me:#25 » | Ally'sSimchas.Com2 » | Please Help Me:I Have A Holy Jewish Mother [#24] » | Freedom Of Speech » | Ally'sSimchas.Com » | Please Help Me:Jordan [23] » | Please Help Me:Nagilah V'nismicha "Bach" [Gematria] » | Please Help Me:I Can Legally Drink » | Please Help Me:Your Bones Should Not Be Blasted »

Neat Gematria

Coolest Gematria of the week!! [That I heard - Not my own]

אראך written in full [aleph lamed peh, reish yud shin, aleph lamed peh, choph peh] is exactly Gematria ארץ ישראל.

832!!!

But Ariel Edelstein probably thought of that when he was 3 years old. [If you don't get the joke you have never heard R'Ariel darshan at an auf ruff. Wow!!!]

P.S. See Baal Haturim on אראך. The pshat is that that everything must be מעשה אבות סימן לבנים hence Avraham came with clouds.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile