« Home | Please Help Me:#25 » | Ally'sSimchas.Com2 » | Please Help Me:I Have A Holy Jewish Mother [#24] » | Freedom Of Speech » | Ally'sSimchas.Com » | Please Help Me:Jordan [23] » | Please Help Me:Nagilah V'nismicha "Bach" [Gematria] » | Please Help Me:I Can Legally Drink » | Please Help Me:Your Bones Should Not Be Blasted » | Please Help Me:Teens Come To A Close »

I Have Been Helped!!!

I asked my Rebbe Shlita Please Help Me #25 and he answered as follows: There is a stage of the judicial process that many people skip over. Namely the fact that there be 2 Baale Din!

In our case the finder is not even a Baal Din [See what Rav Will wrote]. Hence he is not "shema" against the claimant. The true Baal Din is quite possibly an anonymous Jew who also has a claim of Bari. That is why simanim are required.
!!!!ודפח"ח


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile