« Home | Unsorted » | Parsha » | Chagim » | Halacha and Gemara » | Women and Marriage » | Chassidus Mussar And Machshava » | Chassidus Mussar And Machshava » | Please Help Me:The Quadrology » | Burning Of The Talmud In Our Times » | Please Help Me - The Trilogy »

Please Help Me:The Fifthontology

Bach [the Rabbi - not the composer] says in simman aleph that after one says the parsha of korban chatas in the morning he should add:" Ïf I am liable to bring a chatas it should be the will of Hashem that this [verbal recital] should be accepted as if I actually brought a korban chatas".
The problem is that in order to bring a chatas one must be certain that he is liable to bring one [shabbos 72]. So how can one say : if I am etc.??

Please help me.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile